HiQ Sound undertakes many and varied installation projects each year which broadly fall into the following categories:
- High power audio: Pubs and Clubs
- Public announcement systems: Sometimes referred to as “Tannoy” or 100 volt line systems, these (such as Cadwell Park) can be quite large.
- Audio Visual Systems: These range from office / classroom projector and sound system to the larger systems found in exhibition centres (see the Epic Centre case study) Recent additions in this category are several large Casino Club installations in Manchester, Sheffield, Derby and Liverpool for Genting a Malaysian company operating worldwide.
- Theatre Systems: Typically school, village hall or small theatre lighting and sound equipment installations.
- TV Distribution: Specifically large scale UHF / Sat Digital TV distribution in possibly a block of flats with several hundred rooms.
- Safety Critical Systems: Installation and maintenance of voice evacuation systems.
Please see the case studies for more details.